Car parking charges will be paid upon exiting the car park.
200 yen/60 minutes
8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Maximum charge 700 yen
8 p.m. to 8 a.m. Maximum charge 400 yen
Please use the parking lot after understanding and agreeing to the below conditions of use.
1 Vehicles able to use the parking lot
Vehicle length, height, width, weight
Less than 4.6 m, 2.3 m or less, less than 1.8 m, 2.0 t or less
2) Even vehicles which satisfy the above conditions may not be able to utilize the parking lot in the following cases:
- Unregistered vehicles, vehicles which require safety inspections, etc. vehicles prohibited from travelling on general roads
- Vehicles for which registration changes have not been made despite having vehicle registration items which require changing
- Vehicles difficult to identify such as those which are temporarily registered
- Vehicles which may damage parking lot facilities, equipment and other vehicles due to contact by attached fittings, etc.
- Large-sized special motor vehicles, construction vehicles or other vehicles for special applications
・Vehicles carrying hazardous goods, harmful pollutants, or other goods which may cause foul odors or fluid leakages
2 Safety Cautions
- Please park within the borders of the individual parking space and do not overlap multiple spaces
- Make sure to reverse into parking spaces, apply the parking brake and lock the vehicle
- Observe the parking lot speed limit of 8 km/h
- Observe all guidance signage within the parking lot
- Please store your parking ticket in a safe place. A 2000 yen fee will apply if lost.
- Behavior other than the parking of vehicles and other nuisance behavior is forbidden in the parking lot (littering, selling, staying overnight, playing catch-ball, etc.)
4 Please observe parking time limits
- The parking lot can only be used for up to 3 days continuously
- Please contact the emergency number if this limit will be exceeded
- We will request the user (owner of the vehicle) to collect the vehicle after 3 days
- If the user does not respond to this request, we reserve the right to restrain the vehicle with chains, reposition it within the parking lot (using a tow truck), dispose of the vehicle or take any other necessary action
5 Administrator Disclaimers
Seiwa Park is in no way liable in the below instances.
- Accidents or disputes between users in the parking lot
- Vehicle theft, loss or damage
- Loss or damage to loads being transported on vehicles or personal effects kept in vehicles
- Damage caused by obstructing the exit of other vehicles
- Damage by force majeure such as natural disasters
- Damage caused by violating parking lot usage methods and rules
- Compensation for time, loss of opportunity, etc. while waiting to process issues
- Accidents resulting from infants or children playing in the parking lot
6 Damage Compensation Responsibility of Users
- If a user commits illegal acts or violates conditions of parking lot use, they must pay a fee of 50,000 yen to the administrator in addition to the normal parking fee and damage compensation
- If parking lot users (including vehicle owners and passengers) damage this parking lot’s facilities, other vehicles in the parking lot or users of the parking lot, they must pay the concerned party compensation to cover the said damages without delay